Here's a quick quiz to see if this blog ring is right for you. Answer yes or no to the following questions:
1. Do you have a blog that you post stories and pictures about your greyhounds that were adopted from Southeastern Greyhound Association (SEGA)?
2. Are you a member of the Southeastern Greyhound Club?
3. Were you ever a member of the Southeastern Greyhound Club?
4. Did you adopt your greyhound(s) from Southeastern Greyhound Adoption?
5. Did you adopt your greyhound(s) from another organization, but have registered your hound(s) with SEGA because you wanted them to be a part of the cool club?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions (especially the first one about having a blog), this blog ring is for you!
It's easy to join. Simply send an e-mail with your name, blog web address and how you are connected to SEGC/SEGA to the blog ring moderator and she'll send you the html code for the button that ties back to this site. All you have to do is post the button somewhere on your blog's homepage. It's as easy as that. Your blog will be listed with the rest of the SEGC/SEGA blogs, all in one place for your reading convenience.
Now your blog doesn't have to exclusively greyhounds, but it should include your greys regularly. No motorcycle blogs with one greyhound picture please :). Please feel free to share your family photos, personal interests, vacations and anything else that you want to blog about - just be sure there's plenty of greyhounds included too.
So what are you waiting for? Join today. And if you know of someone who blogs about their SEGA greyhound, pass this address along to them. The more the merrier.
Agility Eggs - Maddie - It has been strange going from running three greyhounds to just one in half a year. All of the agility eggs are now in Maddie's basket. She is so differen...
1 month ago